The title must include the important characteristics of the product and must be consistent with the packaging of the product.
Specifically, the title must mention:
It must be stated in the title or alternatively in the manufacturer field of the XML file.
- Pampers Active Baby No 4+ (9-16Kg) 53pcs
- Johnson & Johnson Baby Conditioner No More Tears 500ml
The title must mention the quantity of the product in ml, gr or pieces.
- Babylino Sensitive No 4 (7-18Kg) 4x50pcs
- Helenvita Baby Cream for Diaper Rash 150ml
In this field, official offers are listed. For example, 1+1 or if it is a gift packaging with a free product, the type of product included and the ml / gr must be mentioned. Only clearly defined gifts based on price are classified as gifts and not sets.
- Indicative examples
- Frezyderm Baby Cream 175ml & Gift Baby Shampoo 100ml
- Proderm Shampoo & Shower Gel No 2 400ml & Gift 200ml
The title must mention the weight range covered and the size (number) of the product.
- Pampers Premium Care No 3 (5-9kg) 60 pcs
- Libero Up & Go No 8 (19-30kg) 28 pcs
Baby Wipes & Diaper Rash Creams
The title must mention something that differentiates the product such as the scent or a ingredient e.g. with chamomile or skin type.
- Pampers Sensitive Fragrance Free 6x52 pcs
- Septona Calm n' Care Chamomile 2x12 pcs & Gift 1x12 pcs
Baby & Child Care - Baby & Chil Creams
The title must mention something that differentiates the product such as the scent or a ingredient e.g. with panthenol, with mint, with strawberry flavor or the packaging (a design e.g. a lion). If it covers a specific need e.g. soothing, teething, for shiny hair.
- Sebamed Baby & Kid Cream Soothing Cream with Panthenol 75ml
- Lavera Kids Toothpaste with Organic Calendula 75ml
The product displayed in the photo must correspond to the product sent in the XML file, i.e. it should refer to the respective pieces, ml, gr, manufacturer, weight range, and age mentioned in the title.
General instructions for images can be found here.
The EAN or barcode should be written in the relevant field in the XML file (this code usually consists of 13 digits).
Products in sets can only be classified if they are official sets of brands and if the EAN / barcode sent corresponds to the packaging of the set. Store promotion packages and non-official sets are not classified.
The manufacturer of the product should be written in the manufacturer field in the XML file.
In these specific categories, products of unknown manufacturer (OEM) as well as products from uncertified manufacturers without an official page are not classified.