The title must include the important characteristics of the product (either in Greek or in English):
The title must indicate the quantity of the product in ml, gr or pieces
- Indicative example
- Natura Siberica Oblepikha Mask Severely Damaged Hair 300ml
The title must indicate the type of the product
- L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil 100ml
- In shampoos, the hair type for which the product is intended should be stated in the title, such as oily, dry, colored, etc.
- Kerastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Multi-Protecting Shampoo Colour Treated & Highlighted Hair 250ml
- Vichy Dercos Anti - Dandruff Shampoo Dry Hair Pump 390ml
- L'Oreal Majirel 5.025 Brown Light Natural Iridescent Reddish
- Korres Argan Oil Advanced Colorant 8.0 Light Natural Blonde
- Apivita Nature's Hair Color 10 Volume Professional Color Activating Milk 150ml
- Schwarzkopf Blond Me Premium Developer 30 Volume 1000ml
- Wella Performance Hair Spray 1 Strong 500ml
- L'Oreal Professionnel Infinium Extreme Hold 500ml
- L'Oreal Mythic Oil Offer Shampoo For Normal To Fine Hair
- Kerastase Kérastase Densifique Offer Shampoo 250ml & Densifique amps 30x6ml
The product displayed in the photo should match the product stated in the title, e.g. the specific type of shampoo, the specific shade in hair dyes, the specific volume in color activation milks, set.
The EAN or barcode should be stated in the relevant field in the XML file (this code usually consists of 13 digits).
The manufacturer of the product should be stated in the manufacturer field in the XML file.
In these specific categories, products of unknown manufacturer (OEM) and products from uncertified manufacturers without an official website, in English or Greek, are not classified, so that the details of each product can be verified.
Similarly, the characteristics of the products should be stated in English or Greek as they appear on the packaging.
- Expiration Date
In these specific categories, products that are about to expire are not classified.
Products in sets can only be classified if they are official sets of brands and if the EAN / barcode sent corresponds to the packaging of the set. Promotional packages from stores and non-official sets are not classified.
- Duplicate Products
- In these specific categories, it is acceptable for the store to send two records for the same product, provided that one of the two records includes a gift. Additionally, the price should not differ in the two records, meaning the product accompanied by a gift should have the same price as the individual product.